There are two choices within MyGFA, one for Australian based pilots and one for Foreign Pilots, who need to submit overseas documents.

You must be a GFA Member before you can access MyGFA and apply for a Glider Pilot Certificate.

The picture you need to supply should be a passport style photo to this standard:

rsz passpaort style 1

Click Link to:

Join the GFA

If already a GFA Member, Access MyGFA Services